Welcome to Desron Gaming

Want access to a group forum? Ask here!

Moderators: Violation Clauth, Luca

Violation Clauth
Site Admin

Welcome to Desron Gaming

Postby Violation Clauth » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:19 pm

Greetings!

Welcome to the reformed Desron.Net Gaming forums. I'm extremely happy you chose to come back and I really hope we can continue to game together for years!

Some housekeeping:
If you were an existing member of Desron.Net forums before please contact me in a PM so I can set you to a registered member. By default you will only have new member access.
If you need a gaming group added to our group forums please let me know and I will do so.
If you are a new member (joined post 2014) please take the time to say hi and get to know some of the older members (who will hopefully come back! :D)

Some need-to-knows:
Forum rules are done as a dictatorship. There will be no hate, discrimination, or facilitation of degradation of a personal belief or trait. If you are found doing this you will be treated harshly and potentially banned from the community.
This community is designed to be attractive to adults, and as such, is usually not welcoming to minors. Please feel free to join if you are mature; however, expect an uphill climb if you are under 21.
Last edited by Violation Clauth on Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: set as a 90-day announcement
Founding creator and financier of Desron.Net Gaming
MMORPG gamer since 2001