Order of Vengeance - Applications

Want access to a group forum? Ask here!

Moderators: Violation Clauth, Luca

Violation Clauth
Site Admin

Order of Vengeance - Applications

Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:06 pm

Greetings! Thank you for your interest in Order of Vengeance. First, I'd like to explain what we are to be sure you found the right place.

Order of Vengeance is the very first Pre-Alpha Guild of any kind for Shroud of the Avatar. We are a group of Ultima / Ultima Online players and fans that are excited about immersing ourselves back into the next amazing adventure by Lord British. Vengeance, the primary town of Order of Vengeance, was also the first Open PVP Player Town in Shroud of the Avatar. We are a balanced guild. We will be handling all sides of the game and have members who specialize in Production Crafting, Gathering, Merchant Services, Government, Dungeoning, Exploring, and Adventure Questing.

If you are interested in joining please respond with the following:
  • Previous SotA guilds (if any)
  • Previous SMO/MMO RPG games (if any)
  • Do you like to create drama?
  • Do you agree to not create drama?
  • Are you willing to accept a family-type guild where you are not allowed to tell others how to play and they aren't allowed to tell you how to play?
Founding creator and financier of Desron Gaming
MMORPG gamer since 2001
Help support Violation & Family as they kick off a new wave of gaming reviews and videos: https://www.patreon.com/violation

Macius34
Newb

Re: Order of Vengeance - Applications

Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:51 pm

Hello there, I would very much be interested in joining your guild. I recently joined SOTA and have met and quested quite a bit now with Luca. He is a great guy and has helped me a lot. He also encouraged me to apply to join the guild. Basically, I am a mature gamer who loves MMO's. I have played quite a few, including SWG, EQ2, WOW, Black Desert, Archaege, Aion etc. SOTA reminds me a lot of early SWG. In that game I was active in a guild - TCW, on Corbantis. The game had a great community and I helped in the guild with combat and crafting when required. Hopefully I could also help the guild here. I am not a drama queen (king :)) and think that people should be able to play the game they wish to play without me forcing my views on then. Live and let live!.

Avatar Name: Jamasi Macius - Lord Marshall, no previous SOTA guilds - As a family man, very nice to see a family-type guild :)

Violation Clauth
Site Admin

Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:37 am

Sorry to be slow with post approval Jamasi. Had a boys camp I was helping with and it was my anniversary yesterday.

Sounds like you have a lot of gaming experience and you understand who we are as a guild. Glad to see you took the time to fill out an app and I'd be happy to get a chance to game with you. See you in R32, if not before!
Founding creator and financier of Desron Gaming
MMORPG gamer since 2001
Help support Violation & Family as they kick off a new wave of gaming reviews and videos: https://www.patreon.com/violation

The Hendoman
Newb

Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:18 pm

"The Hendoman": Hello, my name is Hendoman, I have been on the forums for a while : I spent a lot of time with Xeen yesterday and would like to be considered for membership to your guild. as now i am still new and building tier two skills and I am at 259 hp halberd and ice now. Thank you, I am lurking here and on the forums and in game as The Hendoman Thank you I agree to not create drama and apologize for posting all over the place ;)

THE HENDOMAN

Titan Hyperion
Newb

Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:06 pm

If you are interested in joining please respond with the following:

Previous SotA guilds Element Zero but im only online all the time
Previous SMO/MMO RPG games I have played alot of mmos the most though are Age of Conan, Elder Scrolls Online and Secret World
Do you like to create drama? not at all
Do you agree to not create drama? yes
Are you willing to accept a family-type guild where you are not allowed to tell others how to play and they aren't allowed to tell you how to play?I'm not the type of person to criticize others. Everyone plays as he likes to.

Im from Greece a family guy with a 1 year old lady and wife. Working all day and on afternoon i spent time with my child. when its time to put her on sleep i stuck on Sota
I was in element zero guild for some time but apart once there is noone online, and is so boring not to speak to ppl.

urwendor

Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:50 pm

Avatar Name: Urwendor Donderrion
Previous SotA guilds: No other memberships
Previous SMO/MMO RPG: I normally play Strategy games and RPGS like Elder Scrolls and DD. I have played some online strategy games like Utopia, SAGA and Kingdom Wars. I also plays Blood Bowl 2 and have played Heroes and Generals, World of Tanks.
I don't like drama.
I agree to not create drama.
I´m willing to agree that everyone should play like they want and when they want.

I'm from Sweden and play with some RL friends on SotA.

Khaza

Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:58 pm

Previous SotA guilds (if any):(Not a SotA guild but info I want to add into application) Still an active member of Ginnunga where I have been a member since 2000, when I joined the guild in DaoC. (http://www.ginnunga.org)
Previous SMO/MMO RPG games (if any): EQ, DaoC, WoW, L2, EQ2, LotRo, DDO, WAR, GW2 etc... :D
Do you like to create drama?: I dislike drama, I am more of a medler, but mostly a teamplayer who like to help others when I have time and knowledge.
Do you agree to not create drama?: ABSOLUTELY!
Are you willing to accept a family-type guild where you are not allowed to tell others how to play and they aren't allowed to tell you how to play?: Offcause I do. Unless it is critical to follow a certain strategy to be able to finish an encounter and I have to explain what to do and why.

Edit: fixed the ginnunga adress
Last edited by Khaza on Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ragnvald
Newb

Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:24 pm

Previous SotA guilds (if any): None
Previous SMO/MMO RPG games (if any): EQ, DaoC, WoW, L2, EQ2, LotRo, DDO, WAR, GW2, CO, CoV and more :)
Do you like to create drama?: Not at all.
Do you agree to not create drama?: Yes. My personality is the opposite of drama.
Are you willing to accept a family-type guild where you are not allowed to tell others how to play and they aren't allowed to tell you how to play?: Yes. Familty-type of guild is my kind of guild :)

I started playing SotA with my RL friends Halte and Urwendor. They introduced me to Luca and Tamira, very kind and friendly new friends :)

Franky
Newb

Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:48 pm

Previous SotA guilds (if any):None
Previous SMO/MMO RPG games (if any): Ultima Online, World Of Warcraft
Do you like to create drama?:No
Do you agree to not create drama?Yes
Are you willing to accept a family-type guild where you are not allowed to tell others how to play and they aren't allowed to tell you how to play?:yes

Apollo31
Newb

Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:27 am

Apollo Bladerunner
Previous SotA guilds :None
Previous SMO/MMO RPG games: UO, SWG, WoW, Lotro, SWTOR,
Do you like to create drama: Oh please no...
Do you agree to not create drama: With everything that is holy
Are you willing to accept a family-type guild where you are not allowed to tell others how to play and they aren't allowed to tell you how to play?
That is all I am looking for! I have been with the DoJ guild since 97. Defenders of Justice guild started back in the Catskills shard of UO. Been with them ever since. We are a tight nit guild and we treat each other like family. Played with them in all the MMO's I mentioned before. We are not well represented.... if at all in SotA. I want that with this game as well.

This game is different. We all have invested ALOT of money to make this game great. I want to group with people that want the same thing. I want no special privilege or prizes from Portalarium because of that.

Your group of adventurers are right up my alley. I have met and adventured with Luca Xante and Thaurma(sp) and forgive me for not remembering the 3rd. Hell...we picked up another adventurer in Eastreach Gap that day. So much fun.

I like to gather and craft and my main is a Ranger. I play the way I like to play. With another toon, I would love to PVP. I was a pretty nasty Warg in the Silverlode server of Lotro.

That's my spiel. Hope to be a part of the guild if you'll have me.

Apollo Bladerunner of Elad's Lighthouse