Please accept my application

toromulchmaster
Newb

Order of Vengeance - Application to join

Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:45 am

Greetings one and all,

I would like to join this guild.

• Previous SotA guilds: None
• Previous SMO/MMO RPG games: UO, WoW, Eve, Ever Quest, WWII On Line, LotR, D&D,
• Do you like to create drama: Heck No hate it.
• Do you agree to not create drama: Heck No I really hate it.
• Are you willing to accept a family-type guild where you are not allowed to tell others how to play and they aren't allowed to tell you how to play? Yes I am, I have been in parties with Luca Xante.

Materian
Newb

Re: Order of Vengeance - Applications

Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:54 pm

Hello everyone,

My name is Materian. I am relatively new to Shroud of the Avatar, but not new to the MMO world. I have many years of experience in Ultima Online (Chesapeake) and World of Warcraft (Madoran). I Have not yet joined a guild in my short time playing SotA. I Think it is very important to take your time selecting a guild, and make sure it is right for you. This is my first guild application and I hope it is my very last. I think of my guildmates as an extension of my family, and so I treat them like family. I am very excited to play in a guild full of members with family values. Luca Xante has been incredibly friendly and helpful, I would like to thank him personally. I do not like drama and I will never start drama.

Thank you for your time

Dodolido
Newb

Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:53 am

Hi guys,

I play with some of you for some weeks now and i think it's time to apply to your guild ;)
I have fun playing with all of you and i like your state of mind

Previous SotA guilds (if any): none
Previous SMO/MMO RPG games (if any): UO in 1997, Everquest, Wow, DAOC,etc.. but sometimes not for more than few months
Do you like to create drama? No
Do you agree to not create drama? Yes
Are you willing to accept a family-type guild where you are not allowed to tell others how to play and they aren't allowed to tell you how to play? Yes

See you soon in game.

Dolido Manfred

jack102367
Newb

Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:06 am

Previous SotA guilds: None
Previous SMO/MMO RPG games: I use to play UO a long time ago.
Do you like to create drama? No way.
Do you agree to not create drama? Yes.
Are you willing to accept a family-type guild where you are not allowed to tell others how to play and they aren't allowed to tell you how to play? Yes

Hi all, I have been play SOTA since it was playable. Looking to meet new friends to adventure New Britannia with. Not into the PK or PVP seen, but will always help a guild mate if needed in a PVP situation. I currently have a village home in Owl's Nest. Even though I've been playing for awhile now there are many aspects of the game that I don't get, don't know about or don't know how to use/do. I would love to share what I know and would like to learn also from my guild mates. I live in the USA in the Eastern time zone.

Atos Rivenwood
Newb

Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:36 pm

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪ -=Atos Rivenwood's Oath to the Order of Vengence=- ₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

- Atos Rivenwood

Previous SotA guilds (if any):
- Phoenix Republic

Previous SMO/MMO RPG games (if any):
- Ultima Online, Legends of Kesmai, WoW, DnD online, EVE, Diablo 2/3, Perfect world, Runescape, Terria (If I even spelled that right), Minecraft, Starbound, and Elder Scrolls Online. I believe that's all of them.

Do you like to create drama?
- No, it solves absolutely nothing, and I'm the one who is generally trying to fix it, and or, trying to separate the ones who are fighting.

Do you agree to not create drama?:
- Indubitably

Are you willing to accept a family-type guild where you are not allowed to tell others how to play and they aren't allowed to tell you how to play?:
- With open arms I'm willing to accept anyone new and old alike. I'm an incredibly friendly person, and shy, but once I'm warmed up I'm an entirely different person.

MagnusV
Newb

Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:03 am

Avatar Name: Magnus Vermagnussen
Previous: Havoc, and Nightwalkers.
Previous: UO, EQ, DAoC, EvE Online, WoW, Star Wars Galaxies.
Do you like to create drama? No, and can't stand the people who do create drama, I play games to relax and have fun. Leave the Drama at the Door.
Do you agree to not create drama? Yes, or so help me god.
Are you willing to accept a family-type guild where you are not allowed to tell others how to play and they aren't allowed to tell you how to play?

Of course, As long as there is no drama, and everyone is honest and fair, unless we are at war. Then we should use any means necessary to crush our enemies.

-Magnus Vermagnussen

MagnusV
Newb

Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:10 am

Avatar Name: Magnus Vermagnussen
Previous SotA guilds: Havoc, Nightwalkers
Previous SMO/MMO RPG: UO, Underlight, EQ, EQ II, DAoC, EvE Online, Star Wars Galaxies, PlanetSide
Do you like to create drama? No
Do you agree to not create drama? Yes, Leave the Drama at the door, I am here to have fun and relax, If I wanted Drama I still be married.
Are you willing to accept a family-type guild where you are not allowed to tell others how to play and they aren't allowed to tell you how to play? Yes. I am Just looking for a drama free guild, and to have fun/relax.

Onzero d Aghenn
Newb

Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:42 am

•Previous SotA guilds (if any) : none
•Previous SMO/MMO RPG games (if any) : Too may to mention here, from UO (10+ years) to Dark Age of Camelot (6+ years), EvE, Aion, Star Wars Galaxies, Wow, Everquest... But the ones I really loved were UO and DAOC
•Do you like to create drama? Only when role playing
•Do you agree to not create drama? see above
•Are you willing to accept a family-type guild where you are not allowed to tell others how to play and they aren't allowed to tell you how to play? Yes, although I gladly offer advices when asked, and hope the same behaviour in my guild.

About me :
I live in Brussels, Belgium.
I'm 61, married, I have a daughter (32) and a son (28).
I'm an electronician engineer, owner of a small Research and Revelopment company.
My hobbies are : playing good MMORPG's, building high-grade audio tube amplifiers (1950's techniques with nowadays technology, f*** the digital audio !), my job, reading old dark novels, old whiskies,... but not necessarily in that order.

See you ingame

Onzero d Aghenn
Newb

Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:03 am

•Previous SotA guilds (if any) : none
•Previous SMO/MMO RPG games (if any) : too many to mention here, from UO (10+ years) to Dark Age Of Camelot (6+ years), from Everquest to Aion and Wow, from EvE to Star Wars Galaxies... But the 2 ones I really loved were UO and DAOC
•Do you like to create drama? only when role playing
•Do you agree to not create drama? see above
•Are you willing to accept a family-type guild where you are not allowed to tell others how to play and they aren't allowed to tell you how to play? Yes, although I gladly offer advices when asked, and I expect the same in my guild.

About me : I am 61, married, daughter (32) and son (28). We live in Brussels, Belgium.
I am an engineer (in electronics), owner of a small company (electronics research and development).
My hobbies are : building high grade HiFi audio tube amplifiers (1950's techniques with nowadays technology : f*** the digital audio !), listening to blues, reading old dark novels, drinking great whiskies, my job, mmorpg's (not necessarily in that order)

See you ingame,

O.