Guild Gear

For the Shroud of the Avatar Family/Merchant/Featured guild OoV

Moderators: Eternal Knight, Luca, Minerva

urwendor

Re: Guild Gear

Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:20 pm

Violation I have learned more about SotA so my need have changed a bit.

I have decided that I will use 1 1-h bludgeon (mace/ hammer) in right hand and 1 wand (fire) in left hand.

So my need is now 1 wand not 2. And I believe the wand should be made for primary critical spell chance, fire damage, fire attunement and focus. Secondary abilities could be plus intelliigence and death magic attunement.

But if the choices will be different I'm sure you know what is the best options :)

Thauma Winters

Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:09 pm

Can we have a 'wanted' list or thread for our crafters?
It would enable us to arrange gathering/hunting parties to get the resources needed by our crafter to:
increase skills
make gear for those of use not crafting

Khaza

Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:36 am

Would be nice with a wanted thread. Each crafter could start one by them self where they take "orders".

I am up at 96 Tailoring so will soon be able to craft mostly everything in cloth and leather. The last 4 levels will be a pain to get up though... :)

Mustang Debby
Newb

Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:41 am

Debby Does Sota, Polearm / melee, earth/water magic, plate mail armor(+str, +critical chance), 2h polearm (+crititical chance)
Fighter / gatherer / half naked dancer
If more materials are needed then what I usually donate please let me know. I also do not mind throwing gold your way. I'm currently wearing NPC bought plate mail and using the benefactor's polearm. So any gear would be an upgrade.

Khaza

Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:53 am

Mustang Debby wrote:Debby Does Sota, Polearm / melee, earth/water magic, plate mail armor(+str, +critical chance), 2h polearm (+crititical chance)
If more materials are needed then what I usually donate please let me know. I also do not mind throwing gold your way. I'm currently wearing NPC bought plate mail and using the benefactor's polearm. So any gear would be an upgrade.
Since I am not a "guild crafter" I do not have access to materials donated to guild so what I craft I mainly gather myself, with the help from Ragnvald and Urwendor.
I am mainly Tailorer(96) but meddle with Carpentry(85), Blacksmithing(72) and Alchemy(77).
Tailoring Mastercraft(26), Blacksmithing Mastercraft(21) and Enchant(44).

If there are something I can craft for you I can calculate what is needed, but I bet Minerva(Blacksmithing) and Violation(Carpentry) are better suited for your needs. :)

Morgoth
Newb

Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:30 pm

morgoth redbeard moustly hunter gather i mainly use my bow so fare i gotten help from night fury on some armor and i have buy some from npc wen i find some cheap

im not sure whats good armor wise yet so not sure what to ask for but i use leather armor

Violation Clauth
Site Admin

Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:38 pm

Thauma Winters wrote:Can we have a 'wanted' list or thread for our crafters?
It would enable us to arrange gathering/hunting parties to get the resources needed by our crafter to:
increase skills
make gear for those of use not crafting
Any chance you have those supplies from that staff?
Khaza wrote:
Mustang Debby wrote:Debby Does Sota, Polearm / melee, earth/water magic, plate mail armor(+str, +critical chance), 2h polearm (+crititical chance)
Since I am not a "guild crafter" I do not have access to materials donated to guild so what I craft I mainly gather myself, with the help from Ragnvald and Urwendor.
I am mainly Tailorer(96) but meddle with Carpentry(85), Blacksmithing(72) and Alchemy(77).
Tailoring Mastercraft(26), Blacksmithing Mastercraft(21) and Enchant(44).

If there are something I can craft for you I can calculate what is needed, but I bet Minerva(Blacksmithing) and Violation(Carpentry) are better suited for your needs. :)
We don't have donated material stores... we went through donated materials in the first month and went negative into mine and my mother's personal stores and then into Memento Mori stores...

Also, there are no "guild crafters" as you have mentioned them. Everyone helps or doesn't out of their personal abilities.

I have GM carpentry, nearly GM carpentry mastery, and nearly GM alchemy and around 80 in enchanting. Anyone is welcome to look me up if they need something. Minerva is near GM on blacksmith masterworking if she isn't GM already. We have spent the vast majority of our gaming time working on making sure we could equip the guild effectively and we've had 4 different tailors come and go. The only thing I wanted to make clear in this response is that the quotes around "Guild Crafter" imply that there is some sort of warehouse we have of guild supplies and that simply isn't the case. No one from the guild is donating to the program or to me and no one has been for months. I have had three people offer me help when my crafting was broken and they gave me scraps when I couldn't get them; however, raw resources haven't been donated since september.

There is a guild bank in the Vengeance castle if you guys aren't aware of it... you can see guild supplies there... if you want to donate to something that everyone in the guild can withdraw from that's the place to do it. If you want to donate to a secure store where I hold things you can use my mailbox and send me a message on how you want it used. I assure you that right now the last run of equipping the guild has used up about 350% of what was donated. We're no where close to needing to get people equipped better than +6 due to the upcoming changes with crafting. Please just hold tight on making "high end" gear until things settle down. It's simply not worth it yet (enchanting is really going to change in the future, as an example)
Morgoth wrote:morgoth redbeard moustly hunter gather i mainly use my bow so fare i gotten help from night fury on some armor and i have buy some from npc wen i find some cheap

im not sure whats good armor wise yet so not sure what to ask for but i use leather armor
no worries, we'll get you squared away.
Founding creator and financier of Desron Gaming
MMORPG gamer since 2001
Help support Violation & Family as they kick off a new wave of gaming reviews and videos: https://www.patreon.com/violation

Khaza

Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:10 pm

Minerva has set up Trunks at the Crafting Station in Ordinis Mortis now, for us to use to donate materials and all sorts of things.
Not sure if all Trunks are fixed so we can use them correctly yet, was a few Trunks that was Private still that shouldn't I think.
But we are soon up and running so donations and such should start working. :)

There was also a Trunk named Finished items or something, but it was locked so I couldn't place anything there yet. Might be fixed now though, haven't been online for 7 hours. :)

On the matter of Guild Crafter there was a reason I used the " " when typing it. ;)

Violation Clauth
Site Admin

Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:21 pm

Khaza wrote:Minerva has set up Trunks at the Crafting Station in Ordinis Mortis now, for us to use to donate materials and all sorts of things.
Not sure if all Trunks are fixed so we can use them correctly yet, was a few Trunks that was Private still that shouldn't I think.
But we are soon up and running so donations and such should start working. :)

There was also a Trunk named Finished items or something, but it was locked so I couldn't place anything there yet. Might be fixed now though, haven't been online for 7 hours. :)

On the matter of Guild Crafter there was a reason I used the " " when typing it. ;)
I just want to be careful to make sure no crafters feel excluded. Everyone is basically equal footing here and equally needed. I will talk with them about the private chests... anything on that lot should be considered public as it's not a guild lot. Just my two cents!
MMORPG gamer since 2001
Help support Violation & Family as they kick off a new wave of gaming reviews and videos: https://www.patreon.com/violation

Violation Clauth
Site Admin

Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:22 am

I'm going to craft some bows and wands. Please get with me if you need one!
MMORPG gamer since 2001