Universal meetings

For the Shroud of the Avatar Family/Merchant/Featured guild OoV

Moderators: Eternal Knight, Luca, Minerva

Hornpipe

Universal meetings

Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:27 am

Dear Duke Violation Clauth,

A few week ago, I had the honor to discuss our guild meetings with you. I had the opportunity to express the frustration felt by all those who unfortunately can not participate. This is not a criticism, but I think many of us could get more involved if the meetings were held at a better time.

As you can see here, there is an important difference between your day and ours.

When you plan to do a meeting at Sunday 9PM CST, the meeting is held at Monday 5AM UTC+2. It's not that I don't want to attend to those meetings but this schedule is simply unsustainable for me. I'm neither saying that I would be present at every meeting if the schedule change. It's just that the participation in these meetings would not be impossible anymore.

Thank you for your understanding.

Luca

Re: Universal meetings

Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:58 am

Hi!

I suggested same approx 6 months ago and it is good you have same concern with me Ribald.

I have tried to participate meetings at past but it means that I couldn't play at Sunday evening as long as I wanted (and well as we are chaotic so has been some meetings and I have had to think are those worth of not playing at Sunday evening and wake up at 4am Monday morning....)

But when I haven't participate I have often felt that lots of things has been talked there but I have no glue about those (no place where to check even what was talked about....)

I will try to participate more in future even though those are not at very good time for me...

Also I have thought to start running EU squad meetings again as we did earlier. Time could be Every Saturday at 8pm GMT0 (it is 10pm for me then which is perfect). We can group up where ever we want, have quick or long meeting ( we can for example share information from Universal meeting) and go kill bosses together. And OF COURSE all guild members are more than welcome to participate as it was earlier...

Hornpipe

Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:06 am

If Lord Violation Clauth cannot organize meetings differently, then yes, the idea of a separate meeting could be interesting.

I can offer my banquet hall for those meetings.

Violation Clauth
Site Admin

Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:19 pm

I'd like to adjust our current meeting to meet everyone's times. I think we should do a survey of the entire guild via these forums for what time blocks work best for everyone. Thanks for the reminder about this.
Founding creator and financier of Desron Gaming
MMORPG gamer since 2001
Help support Violation & Family as they kick off a new wave of gaming reviews and videos: https://www.patreon.com/violation