Guild Meeting Times

For the Shroud of the Avatar Family/Merchant/Featured guild OoV

Moderators: Eternal Knight, Luca, Minerva

Guild meeting times on Mondays (pick up to 3)

Poll ended at Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:56 am

00:00-03:59 Central Time
No votes
04:00-07:59 Central Time
No votes
08:00-11:59 Central Time
11%
12:00-15:59 Central Time
56%
16:00-19:59 Central Time
11%
20:00-23:59 Central Time
22%

Total votes: 9

Violation Clauth
Site Admin

Guild Meeting Times

Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:56 am

Please vote when you would be able to attend and respond with "voted" so I know it was actually a guild member when I tally the votes. Thanks! All times are in Central time... that's Texas USA time... same time as Portalarium. Please do your own calculations! Texas is 1 hour behind Eastern so 8am Texas is 9am Ohio (where I am).

We're going to drop down to a single guild meeting that fits the majority of users... please everyone vote for the 3 best times for you on Mondays!
Founding creator and financier of Desron Gaming
MMORPG gamer since 2001
Help support Violation & Family as they kick off a new wave of gaming reviews and videos: https://www.patreon.com/violation

Luca

Re: Guild Meeting Times

Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:16 pm

Voted. For me best times are 13:00-17:00 CST every day. I was just wondering if that time could be possible for US gamers on Sunday forexample?

Thauma Winters

Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:56 pm

Not sure if this is a 'click to vote' message but I cannot seem to 'vote'.
My vote is for 12:00 - 15:00 CST which fits in with the time I am most likely to be online.

Khaza

Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:32 am

I did vote 12:00-15:59 Central Time some time ago, any later and I am most likely not able to attend any meetings due to timezones.

Luca

Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:35 am

One thing we atleast could do together is start having EU meetings again. (All members can participate but idea is to have meeting where EU players have good chance to attend.

First meeting is today 8pm gmt+/-0 at Ordinis Mortis, Filthy Stag Tavern

Luca

Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:00 am

Hey!

Last saturday we had quite few people attending to meeting. Info about gathering came very late, my mistake. There were: Me, Norah East, Vooch, Andrew Knightowl and Morgoth. We were speaking about Crafting pavilion and public gardens. After meeting some of us did head to
Control point.

I think we could have this saturday gathering weekly. It doesn´t need to have special content in it if there is nothing special to speak about. We can just gather and go to do something together as a guild, I have one Dragon in my mind for example ;)

So, again today Saturday 11.19.2016, 8pm gmt+/-0 (2pm CST, 3pm EST, 4pm AST) at Ordinis Mortis, Filthy Stag Tavern

Violation Clauth
Site Admin

Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:18 am

Is there any chance we can move these off of Saturday and onto a week day? There's no chance I'll be attending them on weekends. If I have a chance to play on weekends I'm going to support the in-game events that are run by coordinators or plan events myself. Weekends are traditionally a bad time for guild meetings.

Mondays from 2pm-3pm would work great for most of the guild based on the above survey... everyone okay with a 2-3pm guild meeting on Monday to replace the 9pm-10pm one we have now? 56% already said yes so a response from a couple names would be appreciated but I think I'll do it either way! :)
MMORPG gamer since 2001
Help support Violation & Family as they kick off a new wave of gaming reviews and videos: https://www.patreon.com/violation

Eternal Knight

Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:33 am

I would like us to take the same approach that PaxLair has taken. We both have a large US and a large European player base.

They have made two meetings where they make the times easy for people to make at least one of them per week.

I would suggest we keep the Monday 10PM EST meeting and then add another that accommodates people who are unable to make the current one.

EK

Luca

Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:45 am

I agree with EK.

And about that Saturday "meeting" I started to hold again... I think it will be more like gathering where we meet as organized group and we do something together as a guild. For example last saturday we tested and trained some PVP at the start, we discussed only a little about common things, we had lots of fun though. We went to kill both Phoenix and Ravensmoor Troll before awesome impromptu party's that Minerva and Norah East suddenly arranged!

That was lots of fun and that is what this should be all about.

I am going to continue calling people to do stuff together every Saturday 8pm GMT+/-0 (2pm CST, 3pm EST, 4pm AST).

We can have EU meeting some other day or we can have that one at Monday, I am fine with everything :)

Violation Clauth
Site Admin

Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:02 am

Okay, I'll follow y'all's advice and leave it be then. Your words are wise! Heh, today is the Buckeyes game so I'll probably be a bit enthralled today and not have much sota time.

I have 1 bow on backorder and no enchanting work in queue last I checked (24 hrs ago). If there is work to be done please PM me.

Is there any before hand stuff people
MMORPG gamer since 2001