Character Advancement and Goals

For the Shroud of the Avatar Family/Merchant/Featured guild OoV

Moderators: Eternal Knight, Luca, Minerva

Thauma Winters

Character Advancement and Goals

Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:36 pm

I'm not sure if anything has, or is being, discussed or organised (note the s and no 'z' - I'm British) regarding character advancement in the game and the direction of our great guild.
For my part I have found it tough and quite a grind to level up my character in my chosen path; but I am getting there (maybe I expect too much too soon).
For those of you that do not know me yet I am predominantly a fire mage with secondary magic as air (because some things are immune to fire). Currently at level 88 and struggling to get higher - I have no crafting skills to speak of yet but plan to build on alchemy and enhancement later.
It has made me think about the fact that maybe others struggle a little also so I wondered if it would be helpful to start a discussion to see how we can better work together as a guild and in teams to help each other out.
I have only really contributed by trying to help other gain xp as part of parties trying to work the control points but I am sure there is much more that I and others could be doing.

For example:
Is there interest in parties that can keep the mobs at bay and let our gatherers and miners work more effectively. If so how do we organise this?

I would welcome everyone’s feedback on this topic and any suggestions.

urwendor

Re: Character Advancement and Goals

Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:22 am

I'm mostly firemage with Death- and Sun magic as secondary magics. I will probably stop using cloth chest armor and go for leather armor to get my life expectancy a bit higher.

I'm really interested to join exp runs like Brightbone and Eastreach.

I really like the stuff Luca, Thauma and Ribald are doing for the guild just now. Different strengths and directuon on helping but all are good and helpful. I think it is a nice community with much joy and fun with much warmth.

Hopefully the old guard will start to play again so the Order will be strong.

Khaza

Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:42 am

I am interested in guild runs for exp/mats.

I am level 71 and 96 in Tailoring, working my butt off to get cash and materials for now. :)

Oh, and Crafting exp hehe...

Gishilde
Newb

Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:12 am

I'm also interested to help other players. when you need my weapons, you can cal me. I help also to the guild runs.

Luca

Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:34 am

Yes, we should do stuff together. Control points are one thing we can do and boss fights another. Of course we can also help gatherers at scenes, that is good idea too.

I personally try to participate more. Recently I have been helping both new guildies and other new players who might be in our ranks in future. There are also some experienced players who are interested of us and I have been working with them too... I know I should be more with current members but I see my work very valuable for us all at the long run...

One thing we atleast could do together is start having EU meetings again. (All members can participate but idea is to have meeting where EU players have good chance to attend.

First meeting is today 8pm gmt+/-0 at Ordinis Mortis, Filthy Stag Tavern

Spread this information

Morgoth
Newb

Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:25 pm

im lvl 64 and i dont have much crafting skill yet but i will later on
moustly i play day time euro so i tend to go the bears and hunt there in ulfhills real nice for hide and craftiing skills and exsperience in hunting skills

Violation Clauth
Site Admin

Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:44 pm

Bears are a GREAT place to farm.
Founding creator and financier of Desron Gaming
MMORPG gamer since 2001
Help support Violation & Family as they kick off a new wave of gaming reviews and videos: https://www.patreon.com/violation